Our ICF Mentoring Program was designed to serve any coach who is currently pursuing their ICF ACC or ICF PCC credentials. This mentoring program fulfills the International Coach Federation (ICF) ACSTH or Portfolio Path requirement of “10 hours of Mentor Coaching over a minimum of three months to be documented on your online application. Your Mentor Coach must be a PCC or MCC in good standing.“
Mentor Coaching Program Overview
You will have an experiential experience through the collaborative environment while also experiencing a range of coaching styles. The cohorts are made up of no more than 7 participants. This allows for everyone to fully engage with the material and one another. This aligns with the ICF requirement of 10 hours of live mentor coaching; the full mentoring program provides you with 7 hours of group mentoring and 3 hours of 1:1 sessions.
- Each participant receives 7-hours of mentoring in group sessions, one 1-hr (1 hrs total) and three 2-hr (6 hrs total), and also three individual sessions, each 60-min (3 hrs total) over a 4-7 month period (the duration varies because the three 1:1 hours can be schedule impromptu per the mentees need and availability
- Group sessions include peer coaching with fishbowl observation, discussions exploring the ICF Core Competencies, and ICF Ethics. These sessions will also help you prepare for your CKA exam. All group sessions must be attended live, and participation required.
- Individual sessions are customized to address the needs of the mentee such as focusing on reviewing and discussing a pre-recorded coaching session the mentee has had with an existing client or going deeper into ICF ethics and core competencies.
Customized to fit your need
Choice One: 4-7 month Mentoring Program (three 1:1 sessions, four group sessions of 1 & 2 hrs each)
Choice Two: 3-10 month 1:1 customized Mentoring Program (ten 1:1 sessions)
If you need a customized mentoring program, please contact us and we can co-create an option that best fits your needs.
If you need more 1:1 mentoring hours beyond the 10 required hours, that can be customized as well.
Mentor Coaching Program Investment Breakdown
- $1200 for the full 10-hour program (7 hours of group sessions & 3 hours of 1:1 sessions).
- If you are registering for the full 10-hour program, ask for the #COVID19 20% off discount. That will bring your total investment to $960 only!
- $175 per session for any missed group session make-up via 1:1 60-min call.
- $700 for SEVEN hours of group sessions only.
- $675 for THREE hours of 1:1 sessions only.
- $2300 for TEN hours of 1:1 sessions only
- Ready to get started? Contact us for next steps
- If you are let go from work currently due to #COVID19 ask about our financial support hardship program to help with your ICF mentoring fees.
Information for ACSTH and Portfolio Path Candidates
ACSTH and Portfolio path processes include a performance evaluation where ICF Assessors will review recorded coaching sessions with transcripts. ACC applicants are required to submit one session, and PCC applicants submit two. I can work with you during our 1:1 sessions to help determine the strongest session(s) to submit to ICF for review for your application.